What Is Turanto ?
An accelerated way to build applications. Both Web and Mobile
Turanto is a Low Code / No Code way to build applications. WYSIWYG. Run on AWS / Azure / Private Cloud deployment and DevOps.
Data & App Integrator
Design - without coding - integration with in-house or Cloud-based applications. Or, use Zapier to integrate with 500+ applications. Or, expose your application's REST API and let others integrate with it.
How it Works
Models. Templates. DevOps. Code. Docs.
Your business model defines the software. Pre-defined templates dictate the code. The compile farm compiles that, and runs Devops to deploy. You can then configure the application or update the documentation or release it on the mobile application stores.
Problems Addressed. Benefits Delivered.
- Legacy Migration: Still running your business with spreadsheet? Or, wish you could combine multiple databases into a streamlined secure application? That is where Turanto can help.
- Risk Mitigation: Building applications is high risk. Quality. Cost. Schedule. Impact. Security. Compliance. Turanto is key to risk mitigation.
- Requirements Discovery: Business Users know business. Not IT. So, the requirements morph as they learn more. The changes shouldn't be dreaded - but welcomed early in the cycle.
- Pre-Tested Results: Testing is critical. Limited resources force priotization. Turanto delivers pre-tested templates in your application - enabling you to focus on specific new capability.
- Savings: In dollar terms, Significant. In feature terms, even more. In risk terms, it makes no sense to develop differently. In rule-of-thumb sense, anywhere from 50-70% savings of development time.
Applications across many industries have been built with Turanto. These vary from complex workflow processes leveraged by a few, to, thousands of users using them on the internet. Some of these are as-is out of the box, while some are heavily customized to support the customer branding.
Turanto has a rich feature set for both the Analyst and the Programmer.
Build Mobile Apps
Turanto automatically takes your model and specs, and converts it into a working mobile application. The screens are optimized for common mobile use, and are less cluttered and bandwidth sensitive.
Build Web Apps
All common aspect of a web application are generated based on your model and specs. This includes search, reports, security, predictable screen layouts, and more.
In The Cloud
All you need is a browser on your favorite internet device. Ok, we have not tested it with internet enabled refrigerator, but we have with your favorite tablet, computer, OS and your favorite browser. No plug-in. No downloads.
Built In Security
Only authorized users can see. Only permitted users can edit. Others don’t even know those features exist. And you control who can do what. All from an interface built specifically for your application.
Every business entity moves through a process and collects data as it goes along. Most ERPs, CRMs, and others track this data along with the rules associated with them.
Auditing & Journaling
In today’s environment of increased business regulation and auditing, it is self-evident that accountability for changes should be and in many instances must be, monitored and recorded. Mandatory or not.
Detailed video overview
Turanto Overview Video [2min] – Understand the concept of Turanto.
Creating Application Video [10min] – See how to create application with Turanto, without programming.
Understanding Created Application Video [10min] – Understand features of a Turanto created application.
Understanding the Concept
Creating Application with Turanto:
A Hands-On Demonstration
Understanding the Deployed Application
A Hands-On Use Example
- 7-Day Free Prototyper
- Shared Hosting
- Single User
$2500MonthTEAM (Paid Yearly)
- Prototyper, plus
- Entire Team
- Application Code
- Dedicated Server
- Unlimited User /Records*
- Unlimited Downloads
- Deployment to Private
- Exiting db
Customers and Industries
Ready to use Turanto for your next project?
Turanto has been applied in several industries – To automate business processes or to provide the
starter application code to be further customized as part of a consulting effort:
Department of Defense
Banking & Finance
Insurance & Claims
Common Questions About Turanto
Turanto is a cloud based development tool to create web and mobile applications.