|Turanto 12.3.3||December 15, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Dashboard for interactive home page.
- Quick edit feature on list page of entity
- Default entities on role-permission page are moved to bottom.
- Bug fixes related to calculated property, multi line text box, threshold feature, accordion collapse button, group tab, many to many association
- Create new application redirects to another page
- Templates of generated applications to choose from
- Add entity popup automatically opens if no entity is present in application (Also in blank template)
- All popups are movable (drag and drop)
- Searching, Pagination and Filter (My App, Team App, Public App)
- Many to Many association in application security
- View Log Event in Advanced Features
- Bug fixes related to validation rules, add entity, calculated property.
|Turanto 12.3.2||November 23, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Add existing records in 1:M association
- Bug fix of records sorting if drop down, faceted search contains more than 10 records
- Application Context Code clean up
- Some minor changes in Code Hooks for validation, alert messages
- Bug fixes related to Many to Many association find matching error, Code Hooks, Email notification in business rules, UI
|Turanto 12.3.1||November 20, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Image gallery on view page
- Notification to users of roles in business rule
- Bug fixes in File datatype security, UI
- Code Prefix- Required if internal names are used in application
- Code Fragment Hooks- Add .Net code option for developers.
- Radio button available along with drop down
- Verb buttons categorized as single and bulk action buttons
- Association displays source name as current entity name
- Bugs related to- Dependent Drop down Hierarchy, Association display type, Property update, workflow error, GPS
|Turanto 12.3||October 5, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Count records in 1:M association
- Bulk update feature to update multiple records in one go.
- Home page layout updated
- Radio buttons added in application
- Business rule edit page updated
- Bugs resolved related to- Filter drop down, M:M association, Self-association name, name of bulk actions on grid page,
- Threshold value limitation: Option to limit no. of records for a 1:M association
- Some bug fixes related to workflow
|Turanto 12.2||October 5, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Find Match buttons shows on both sides of entities if they are related to some common entity
- Faceted search for M.M associations
- User Owner based security
- Each column of role permission’s has separate select all button
- Now you can limit the data in 1:M Association
- Some bug fixes related to business rule
- Application Model Layout Change shows detailed page view of entity as in generated application
- All entities on left pane of page (Tabbed and not-tabbed)
- Tabbed entities have drag and drop to rearrange display order
- Not tabbed entities in alphabetical order
- Adjectives/properties on right pane of page
- Validation rules available in property menu.
- Advanced settings of application have workflow, roles, permissions, association list, app settings etc.
- Delimiter can be selected as per choice. (Earlier it was hard coded ‘-‘
- The properties can be made hidden.
|September 11, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Entities in ‘More’ section have description and search button.
- Action button and Action list at bottom of edit page.
- Some bug fixes related to import excel, bulk delete, business rule, checkbox list UI
- A button added for Reverse hierarchy in Dependent Drop down (Address –> country, state, city (you can use this hierarchy as forward or reverse). But while defining reverse you have to define in country->state->city in order not city->state->country, i.e. use it like previous way just use checkbox to make it reverse.).
- Bug fix in import model (entity sorting)
|Turanto 11.6||August 12, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Application feedback on right click (anywhere in application)
- Drop downs can now be filtered in generated application using business rule.
- 1:1 associations are visible bi-directional (Just for visibility, they cannot be used for create update etc.)
- Dynamic role in admin section. This feature allows role assignment based on value in property of person entity.
- Import excel: The existing values in associated entities can be mapped by selecting property name.
- Bug fixes related to display value, multi line text view in quick add, hosting entity name in 1:M association, theme saving
- UI improvement in checkbox list view (on grid), drop down list, highlight on active text box, import-export icons
- Calculated Property is added to do mathematical operations in application.
- Copy entity feature maps the record of one entity to another.
- Bug fixes related to workflow property
- OData service option enabled on launch page
- Default Sort option of records (ascending/descending) on update page of entity
|June 17, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Options to copy records of entity is available on Detailed Page to copy record and on Grid page to import record.
- Keyboard selection in mobile device according to datatype.
- Email and dial phone number service in mobile device.
- Multiple role features for related users.
- Bug fix related to user based security and Business Rule
- Import data from CSV and ALL files.
- Make separate upload page
- Save column mapping in import configuration (It saves all the column mapping when you import data from import option).
- Save Search (Add to Favorites)
- Save Faceted Search & Favorite Item
- Grid Page buttons UI improved for better access
|May 15, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Theme has updated functionality with more vivid themes options.
- Hierarchical tree security available on self-association of users.
- Bug fixes in workflow. Application data does not get deleted on creating/updating workflow.
- Bug fixes in display value search, import excel functionality, mobile UI
- Image saved as byte opens in popup window
- User Guides and SRS document can be downloaded from Export Code section.
|Turanto 11.0 ||May 01, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Theme option in admin section to change color settings of application.
- Minor Bug fixed related to Document Security
- Some Bug Fixes related to association, import model, search, workflow, date box, set options in properties
- Never option removed from ‘Display Condition’
- Automatic Tab order increment in entity
- Automatic display order in properties/associations
- Now property name cannot be same as entity name
- If Display Condition is set as Details only, the property cannot be mandatory.
|Turanto 10.8||April 15, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Minor bug fix in Search key
- Application data will be lost if any change is workflow is made
- On Re-launch, user based security automatically resets itself
- New GUI for Many to Many Association (also on mobile)
- Search Button on Home Page for each entity separately
- If user edits in target entity of one to many association, the drop down of target entity is not visible
- Exporting to XML now includes all the properties
- The associated (1:M) properties can now be added from index page using ‘Action’ button of record
- Generate Document from Turanto
- User of Turanto is by-default admin of Gen-apps
- Some Bug fixes related to AD Authentication, Grouping when Importing Model, Publishing Solutions
|Turanto 10.6||March 27, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Turanto application can now be launched as android APK
- New Improved registration page with Captcha
- Unique Property feature included
|Turanto 10.5 ||March 18, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- In Many to Many Association, you can select multiple entities at a time (selection box).
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Admin can enable/disable OData services for access
- Remember Last Page in Index: User will be redirected to previous page instead of very beginning of list (of records)
- Database now stores actual file size.
- Create URL Feature Activated
- Import DB Feature Activated
|Turanto 10.4||March 05, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- In dropdown if list is longer than 10, ‘others’ button populates complete list
- Some Bug Fixes
- File/Byte Option for Image/Document Property
- Force Launch feature added
- Inline Association feature added
|Turanto 10.3||February 26, 2015||Turanto Gen-Apps|
- Document Security
- Bug Fix: Association Edit, Column Count and Entity/Property Layout
- Application Security Feature Incorporated
- Import Model (With/Without DB)