| Turanto 12.4.4|
April 15, 2016
- New Feature: Freeze business rule to avoid accidental editing.
- Feature Update: Conditions and Actions updated in business rule. Add update and property change conditions are now active. Always condition do not depend on any condition. Time has property value ‘today’ to use system’s current date. Lock record and read only fields are applicable only on edit page of rule.
- Feature Update: UI of Business rule updated.
- Feature Update: Tab navigation opens same tab on visiting that page again
- Feature Update: Left side navigation bar collapsed by default to accommodate more space in application.
- Bug fix: Performance improvement
- New Feature: Multi-select dropdown
- Bug fix: Sort order of entity is not considered in code.
| Turanto 12.4.3|
April 7, 2016
- New Feature: Editable derived property.
- New Feature: Gallery view for entity list page.
- New Feature: Filter option in journal entity with 4 default filters.
- Feature Update: ‘Today’ keyword to use present server’s time to evaluate business rule condition
- Bug fix: Performance issue, quick edit
- New Feature: Editable derived property. Checkbox is given to make derived property editable.
| Turanto 12.4.2|
March 19, 2016
- Feature Update: Many to Many selection box shows first 20 records only. Rest can be find using search option
- Bug Fix: UI Issue on Quick edit in accordion
- Bug Fix: AD authentication bug fix on Home Page for Last Login
- Feature Update: Tab order of Many to Many association can be done
- Feature Update: Derived tab can be set as accordion also
- Bug Fix: Issue in update entity.
| Turanto 12.4.1|| March 15, 2016|
- New Feature: Tooltip on properties.
- New Feature: Single click on record opens quick edit.
- Feature Update: Delete button on record of grid page has red icon to avoid accidental delete.
- Feature Update: Searching, sorting and pagination for Users in Roles list page.
- Bug fix: If property used in calculation is empty, calculation will not execute.
- Bug fix: Derived tabs visible in mobile application.
- Bug fix: Derived property visible in mobile application.
- Bug fix: Copy entity button overlapping on edit/detail pages.
- Bug fix: Redirect page error on workflow transition at quick edit page.
- Feature Update: New screen for code download along with instructions.
- Bug fix: Error in extracting the downloaded RAR file of application code.
- Bug fix: Build issue after extracting the code.
| Turanto 12.3.9|
February 26, 2016
- Feature Update: In Email, currency will have ‘$’ as prefix.
- Feature Update: In Email, table is formatted for better looks.
- Feature Update: In Email, properties that have data will only be displayed.
- Feature Update: In Email, derived properties will be displayed.
- Bug fix: minor fixes in Derived properties, derived tabs
- Feature Update: Derived Properties show list of only supported entities. Users cannot make invalid property.
- Feature Update: Derived properties includes display value along with other properties of entity.
- Feature Update: Import model now imports derived tabs and derived properties also.
- Bug fix: Display value on re-launch
| Turanto 12.3.8|
February 24, 2016
- Feature Update: Email notification in business rule can be sent to email stored in user’s record.
- Bug fixes: Dynamic Role, some other minor bug fixes
- Feature Update: New UI to add/edit entity
- Feature Update: New UI to add/edit property
- New Feature: Add Derived tabs to display records of indirectly associated entity
- New Feature: Add Derived property to display property of dropdown entity deep to 2 levels.
| Turanto 12.3.7|
February 18, 2016
- New Feature: Set Value Action in Business Rules
- New Feature: Invoke Action in Business Rules
- New Feature: Enable/Disable business rule from business rule index and edit page of business rules.
- New Feature: Get Calculation button in entities having calculated property(s).
- Update: ‘When to Trigger Action’ visible in business rules action for user understanding.
- Update: Calculated values and Display value will autocorrect themselves
- Bug Fixes related to Instructions on UI page, dependent dropdown
- Update: Forward and Reverse Dropdown now working simultaneously in an entity.
- Bug Fixes related to code fragment, import issues due to default entity page, favorites
| Turanto 12.3.6|
January 29, 2016
- Instructions on full add and edit page of entity
- Auto registration feature for new users of application
- Login security compliance to control login activities
- Lock/unlock users from admin section
- Business rule email notification text box converted to rich text box.
- Keywords added to add record and hyperlink of record in email
- Bugs related to third party login, Date-time stamp property, bulk update, reverse dropdown, chat.
- Instructions on add and edit page of entity.
| Turanto 12.3.5|
January 11, 2016
- OWASP security- Now the application will logout the current user if left ideal for 20 minutes.
- 1:M, M:M tabs on detail and edit page of entity will load only on click.
- Verbs security: Permission page will show verbs for all entities as multiple selection dropdown.
- Bugs related to M:M selection box, search records in M:M selection box.
- Bug Resolved: Quick Add option from Turanto automatically gets removed after adding dependent dropdown in entity
| Turanto 12.3.4|
January 4, 2015
- Chat option in generated application
- Multiple inbuilt mobile themes
- Mobile UI improvement
- Some bug fixes
- Enable chat option on launch page